Tuesday, March 5, 2013




Sarah and I went to the 1 yr anniversary of my gym this past Sunday. The evening party was held at the beautiful Holualoa Inn, perched on the mountain side.


Everyone brought food that was soooo yummy we ate like kings.


 It was great to see all my fellow exercise friends trade their work-out clothes to fancy stuff for the night. 


At the end of the night my coach ,Monty, announced the winners for the recent 30-day Paleo food challenge. The results where a combination of before and after pictures, food journal and performance times on a set workout. I won the women's division and Larry won the men's. We were both given gift cards to a local health food store. Yippee!
Larry, Monty, me
Sarah and I



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me tag along....i got to see a part of your world that I don't know....it was fun!!