Monday, March 11, 2013

Playing Catch-Up

 I hate it when 'updates' go by and I don't update my blog. Right now I'm in fumbling with words to get you interested in old news...argh. This is a great start ;)
1) You might have noticed in some recent pictures that I have bangs and a long bob. It took my family some days to adjust to the new look. Growing up I always had bangs and therefore associated bangs with childhood. It's interesting to see the younger me flash out every now and again.



2) Sarah and I started going to a small fellowship called Shorebreak Church on Sunday nights. During the last 2 months we have met many new friends with similar backgrounds. Last month Shorebreak merged with Calvary Chapel Kona Coast and started meeting in the mornings. Our little church doubled in size and hasn't stopped growing yet. This week they will be hosting a Christian reggae band Christafari. Groundbreaking to the Christian music industry, Christafari is to reggae music as Randy Stonehill and Keith Green were to rock music. In preparation for this concert this past Saturday found everyone at the church [which happens to be an old theater] cleaning, painting, and setting things up. Christafari will also be joined by Avion Blackman and Solomon Jabby.


Christafari

Avion Blackman

Solomon Jabby
 

1 comment:

A.M said...

ah Ellie I think bangs look adorable on you!