Thursday, May 16, 2013

I wanted to share some pictures from Instagram and update you on the past month.


Spent a wonderful Easter with family and all our new friends at church.



Got to welcome the newest member of our church. 
Isn't he so cute?



End of April marked my 1yr of Crossfitting. Looking back have reached a lot of goals. with the most recent being my double-unders [in one jump, getting the rope to go under your feet twice]



 Each day offers a new challenge, but it's worth it.



Then during workout at CrossFit, I slipped and broke my big toe. I was super bummed, as I had to complete stay off of my foot for 3wks. Crutches Time!



After taking 2wks off, I slowly started going back to CrossFit. Of course modifying everything and being extremely careful!
One-legged Deadlifts.



Hang Power Cleans



I also got to meet one of the top CrossFit athletes, Matt Chan. He holds the title of "Second Fittest Man On Earth" for the 2012 Games



In the midst of this foot injury, I have also been studying for my SAT. Math has been the hardest subject to regain.



Fortunately, I've still been able to have some fun and enjoy God's creation.




I lost the crutches after 3wks YIPPEE [just wearing the supportive boot now] and got to see one of my friends graduate college. 



Last Sunday we celebrated love, life and mom's!




Where ever you might be I hope that you are having a...


SPECTACULAR DAY!



No comments: