Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Where I've Been

Well, I seem to be having problems posting. If I write too much, Blogger spits out some messed up scramble of words that make no sense. So, I'll abbreviate and hope that blogger allows it.

I started a Instagram account. Crazy I know, as I've always been a anti-social networking activist. You can click on the picture slideshow to the left to see my pictures. And for those of you with your internet integrity is still intact, you can view pictures without having to make an account.  :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ellie sorry about your toe, but sometimes God uses our slow time to His advantage. You are a sweet gal and I know your heart to others. I still remember the time when you were really little you prayed for me that God would heal me- and He has in so many ways! I love you sweetheart Aunty Patty